Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chaos and Distortion. Midnight coffee breaks.










Lately my life has consisted of work (at the college) and tedious editing of 719 pictures from the wedding I photographed on Saturday (See pictures above).


Late night dates with Swayze. Slam poetry. Kundera Obsessions. Endless internet browsing.Yoga
The constant down pour has severely limited my daily activities. When the sun finally decides to grace us with it's presence an adventure of some sort is greatly needed.

" We’ve all been urged to say something, to speak something dynamic into existence. To spit raw emotion from deep within our chests and off the tip of our tongues. We’ve all been impelled by this natural and ardent force… only to find that perhaps at that moment in time and space, the words were not with us. We lacked distinct articulation and rhythm of wit over diction. Later we find ourselves replaying that moment again and again in our minds." Anis Mojgani

4 comments:

Joe_Siharath said...

I really really like the pictures you took. What did you use to edit them? Or did you just use the black and white feature on your camera. I just need an easy thing to edit photos. But anyways yeah great job! I think they came out amazing!

Misti Rahaim said...

Thanks! I actually used the photoshop that we got from your grandfather :) So I basically owe you my life.

Joe_Siharath said...

oh haha ok, well your welcome and dont worry about it. I just got the newest photoshop cs4 or something and dont have a clue how to use it haha. I'll just do like flickr edits haha.

Misti Rahaim said...

Ha well I can show you a few tricks. It's easy when you get used to it . why use amateur software like Flickr when you have Photoshop cs4? we will figure it out.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 AbsolutelyOblivious. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree