Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Long intervals of horrible sanity.









As of recently, I have been extremely interested in jewelry making (Pictures of a few things thus far). I have been searching for new colleges that offer a metal smithing major. I have an interview at Smith College coming up soon and I'm insanely excited. I can't wait to transfer and I can't think of a better atmosphere and environment than North Hampton (does not belong in MA).

I tend to spend long intervals of time alone at home, I don't think this is healthy for one's psyche. The weather channel and I have not been on good terms lately. According to them tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 80's, hopefully they are not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 AbsolutelyOblivious. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree