Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lockets, Skeletons and Sailboats. The next Beetoven.



































































For the past few weeks I have been working on a sketch book project hosted Art House Co-Op and these are a few entries thus far. Every sketch book submitted will travel around the world, displayed at various art galleries.


When My hectic schedule allows it, I make jewelry as much as possible (pictures of a few things). A few items (locket, small clock, sail boats) I found at a flea market and made into pendants (Lockets were already pendants.) The sail boats were once pins and earrings and with the help of handy wire cutters and clasps they are now pendants.



Life for me lately has consisted of work (everyday), boating/rope swinging (when the weather allows it), college search (I want to move far away) and spending time with my friends for once. For once, everything seems okay.


Today at the college, a talented (16 yr old) Meaghan played the piano for all the young children and she was amazing. I've always wanted to learn how to play but never got the opportunity, I'd like to take lessons at some point.


My life. . .

  • Travel (when everyone is taken care of)
  • Be an innate listener as well as a philosopher (More listening than conversing)
  • Make sure to smile (even if there's no reason to)
  • Laugh at everyone's jokes (even if their not funny)
  • Be optimistic (when there's every reason to be pessimistic)
  • Never stop breathing (You'll let everyone down)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 AbsolutelyOblivious. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree